Our prices include 19% VAT and are per night for two people.
Kindly note that the Village is a non-smoking hotel
Our Price List in pdf
Holidays with your four-legged friend.
A pet dog can be accommodated, by prior agreement, at a small charge of 20 € per night (please see pricelist for further details) in our Suites and Rooms on the groundfloor (#1 to #6).
Terms and Conditions - extract
- Our prices include 19% VAT and are per night for two people.
- Single occupancy attracts a discount of €20 per night.
- Some of our suites can accommodate a third person. An additional €100.00 per night will apply for the third person but this must be arranged in advance.
- Children up to 3yrs may stay in their parents’ room free of charge.
- Children from 4-7yrs may share their parents’ room for an additional charge of €20 per night, providing the room is big enough.
- A substantial buffet-style breakfast and the use of the swimming pool and sauna are included in the price.
- Local visitors’ tax is not included.
- A pet dog can be accommodated, by prior agreement, at a charge of €20 per night.
- Additional services, such as those provided in our wellness services area, are charged at cost.
- We will hold your reservation for up to 5 days from the date of our offer. If we have not received your written confirmation by the end of this 5-day period, we will cancel the reservation and no contract will come into effect.
- Please read the additional terms and conditions of the “Hotelbeherbergungsvertrag” (“Hotel Accommodation Agreement”) which forms part of our contract.
- We will guarantee your reservation for 5 days, but reserve the right to release and resell the the room/suite should you fail to confirm your reservation.
- Prior to your departure you will be required to settle the bill for your accommodation and for any incidental charges you incur during your stay. Particularly when we have offered special rates or granted a discount on our normal room rates, we would appreciate if you would settle your account in cash or by EC (debit) card on the day of departure.
- If you fail to take up a reservation that we have confirmed, we reserve the right to charge the full value of the booking in accordance with our General Conditions. We therefore recommend that you take out travel cancellation insurance when you book your stay.
Other booking conditions
- There is no legal basis for a customer refusing to pay for a hotel booking on the grounds that they are unable to use the hotel room/suite for personal reasons such as illness, work or family problems. However, the hotel is obliged to make allowance for its reduced costs (20% of the room rate according to legal precidents set in the Nebüll district court) and any revenues received from reselling the accommodation. The customer may therefore be legally liable for 80% of the room rate even when they are unable to use the room/suite. We recommend that you take out travel cancellation insurance to cover this eventuality.
- The place of performance and place of jurisdiction is Niebüll. German law shall apply.
Further Terms & Conditions of the Rental Contract